Lowa Mountain Boot GORE-TEX® Lined
The product of over 90 years of German craftsmanship the fully waterproof Lowa Mountain GORE-TEX® Boot is identical in most aspects to the Lowa Combat GORE-TEX® Boot in terms of specification and style. The difference being the length of the boot leg shaft. This makes the Lowa Mountain GORE-TEX® Boot a superb all-rounder, as a military boot or for uniform and non uniform duties alike. Smart, hard wearing, easy-to-maintain and with all of Lowa's fantastic foot technology combined in a boot for the discerning professional.
The LOWA Mountain Boot Features:
- Construction: board lasted upper - cemented sole
- Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 - 2.6 mm
- Lacing: open hooks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Duracom
- Sole: Vibram® "Tsavo"
- Upper height inside/outside: 170/210
- Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20345:2007
- Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI
- Usage: rough terrain
- Weight: 1730 g/pair